FishPig’s WordPress Integration is an addition for Magento ecommerce that integrates your WordPress blog with your Magento store. The extension is well-suited with Magento Enterprise, Magento Professional and Magento Community Edition.
Some of the best features of FishPig’s WordPress Integration are:
- It is 100% free to use and easy to install through Magento Connect
- Doesn’t require any alteration in core Magento or a WordPress file
- It installs WordPress in the same database as Magento or different
- Well integrates with an existing WordPress blog and carry on the same URL’s
- You can use your Magento theme for your WordPress blog
- Need one click login to your WordPress Admin from your Magento Admin
- Provides support for WordPress short codes and fresh custom short codes
- Relates WordPress posts with Magento products
- WordPress Multisite assimilation
- Automatically generates blog RSS feeds and Google XML sitemaps
- Provides recaptcha support for blog comments
- Add custom META and page title information using All in One SEO
- Integrates different plugins such as Share This, WP No-Category Base, Syntax Highlighter and more
- Allow WordPress blog search
- Provide WordPress Page support
- Organize the blog sidebar by means of the WordPress Admin widgets section
- Allow NextGEN Gallery Integration
What is WordPress Customer Synchronization?
If you are fed up of forcing your users to have two logs for your store Magento and WordPress, than this new “FishPig’s WordPress Customer Synchronization” extension is for you. This great extension allows you an uncomplicated and automatic synchronization of your Magento customer and WordPress users. Now, every user will only need one login for both the sites which will definitely aid towards creating a better shopping experience on your website.