With marketers and businesses across all regions, sizes and categories are looking to enhance their brand awareness and footprint to ultimately drive more sales, influencer marketing has gained massive interest in the last few years.
- Numerous challenges in the marketplace has increased the need for influencer marketing. Brands are struggling to create content.
- Most brands are both brand builders and creators, which often creates a plethora of oversized branded content, brimming with folks sprouting several copy points they would not highlight in real life.
- The second point is the continued and growing mistrust that customers get through brand messages.
- The third main problem is the reduction in organic reach and power across social media channels.
- The influencers’ link to organic search is crucial. While marketers have got better at underlining a well-structured site’s value with quality, relevant content, it can no longer dominate your SERPs or search engine results page.
- SERP has undergone a huge evolution. The addition of paid ads, shopping ads, social results and other things have made it more difficult to grab user’s attention.
- Additionally, consumers have changed their mode of information searching.
- Apart from shelf-assurance, you also need to have top-notch links connecting to your site.
Know the categories
Influencers are present in almost in all lifestyle categories these days. The top ones are fashion and beauty, travel and lifestyle, celebrity and entertainment, health and fitness, gaming, business and tech, and family, home and parenting.
- People perceive these influences as authorities in their respective fields just because they appeal to a huge number of people.
- They garner your dedication and trust by means of getting their following. There are sites like Blastup that helps you generate free likes and more fans.
- Responsive social media marketing generates better return on investment. Over 32% of millennials confirm their engagement with brands every month.
- Only one in ten messages to business elicit a response. Over 75% consumers are more likely to purchase from a brand after a positive interaction online.
- Influencer marketing is doing much more than merely catching on the scene.
- It’s eclipsing conventional advertising because audiences are considering influencers to be genuine and authentic brand promotion means.
- As Business Insider Intelligence estimates, by 2022, influencer marketing could very well cross $10 billion, a meteoric rise from a meagre $2milion in 2017.
- Influencers provide a dual approach to improving the efficiency of your SEO campaign.
- They provide backlinks and traffic. Google rankings can pick up the enhanced traffic to your website resulting from a successful and spontaneous influencer marketing campaign, which ultimately increases your search rankings.
Getting some buzz
You can start by building link-worthy material. Great content won’t sustain on its own. You need proper ways to put that content across to powerful folks like journalist, bloggers, and assignment writers and editors. These people can promote it.
- While many of you think that random things can go viral any time a lot of viral content gets some push or backing.
- An empirical assessment states that viral content needs strategic seeding among high-profile sources.
- It’s also crucial to think out of the blues. Many brands have powerful, in-house marketing units. They can create compelling content for your target audience.
- When you specifically want to create stuff that will go viral, you need to infuse new ideas.
- Working with an Instagram influencer or YouTube celebrity will become very common.
- Since roping in a high-profile and famed influencer can be expensive, it’s pivotal to ensure that they fit your campaign.
- You can spend $100 or $100,000 on an endorsement, but you need to ensure that they deliver the stuff.
- Focusing on the hook is also very important. You need to add it your content to make it exceptional.
- Select and prioritize your ideas. Pick the ones that you can develop into videos or articles.
The idea of product review
When you reach out and obtain a link from a guest blogger or SEO influence, you need to follow Google Webmaster Tools’ practices. To begin with, it’s crucial in case of a product review, your influencer placement is compelling and relevant.
- Getting a link for the heck of it is futile. The placement needs to be meaningful to your audience and unique too.
- It’s also crucial for the writer to disclose his/her relationship with your brand. Do remember that influencer SEO is also advertising. It’s pivotal for readers to know it’s not another organic content.
- If there’s some relevance, Google may also require implementing a ‘no-follow’ label or tag.
- While it can reduce the direct benefits of SEO by gaining backlinks that don’t channelize link equity, it doesn’t make those placements and link-building any less critical from the standpoint of content distribution and brand awareness.
- The main thing is that to get your business or brand out there, which could be content, website, or a specific product or service, you need to have a proper digital marketing scheme in place.
- Use the SEO influencer network to accelerate your brand amplification.
- While you have numerous SEO benefits to bolster this diversified and methodical backlinks, social engagement, and brand mentions, leveraging influencers will surely have a great impact on every aspect of your marketing campaign.
Building premium inbound links
The authority and quality of sites are crucial to get high ranks. You need to earn or obtain links from established domains or high-authority sources relevant to your website.
- Choosing the right influencers for your brand campaign is pivotal. You shouldn’t choose influencers according to their follower count.
- If your objective is to create engagement, then you can work with micro-influencers.
- The engagement rates are higher than major celebrities.
- View things from your customer’s perspective. The content you publish to sell a product or service is less likely to foster engagement with a celeb’s audience because it is inauthentic.
- However, that content will still connect with your customers on an emotional degree or level.
Create compelling stories and facts behind your product. Highlight the core value or reason through the item and showcase how it resonates with your customers.
The following two tabs change content below.
Harshal Shah is CEO & Founder of Xhtmljunkies, Located in Gujarat, India, XHTML Junkies is one of the best companies that offer unique eCommerce solutions by the virtue of its dedicated professionals. Our professionals are extremely proficient in offering development services pertaining to eCommerce. You can find Harshal on Google+